20 March 2007

Long time no blog...

Since the last time I updated, our city suffered from two major snow storms and it's finally starting to feel a little bit like spring around here. I was so excited at the small rain shower that happened this evening as I am anxiously awaiting a few good thunderstorms. Recently Joe and I traveled to 29 Palms, California to visit his family. Normally our trips involve some kind of work around the house (fixing things up or moving things into storage), but this was the first time our visit was like an actual vacation. We even took a day to ourselves and drove to San Diego to visit a few shops and hit the beach. Three days after we arrived home we had to go pick up our house guest who will be staying with us until this Saturday. I can't wait until things around here can go back to normal and I can actually get back to work. Looking through all of the pictures from our trip has me so inspired. The desert sky has so many amazing shades of blues...

Big Morongo Canyon Preserve - Morongo Valley, CA Pacific Beach - San Diego, CA

No comments: