05 December 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Hello! I've been running at full speed since the last time I updated (well, since August really..), hence the lack of blog postings. There's been so many things I've wanted to blog about lately but by the time I usually have time to write a post, sleep ends up winning. There are big exciting changes coming up and an exciting new project, but those will have to wait for another post. This whole week has been spent doing all kinds of last minute prep for Craft Saturday this weekend. It's hard to believe we're already in year three! If you live in the Des Moines/Ames/Central Iowa area and still have Christmas gifts to buy - we better see you tomorrow! Even if you're an early shopper and have all your gifts you should come and find something for yourself: You can get a peek at vendors here. I have been sewing up a storm in preparation for tomorrow and in getting items restocked in stores for the holidays. Here's a peek at just how much sewing - these are the empty spools from just one week! I'll leave you with a small sneak peek into some of the items I will have at Craft Saturday tomorrow. Iowa Love pouches - these went out to a store so I won't have as many but quite a few. And.... I'm bringing back the wristlets from last fall/winter! I did a very limited run of these last year and they were a huge hit at all of the holiday craft fairs. The colors are a little more mellow this year and I added 2 inside pockets for credit cards, lip balm, etc! Happy Friday!

No comments: