13 May 2008

5 Recent Faves of Mine

1. Headbands - Now that it's spring and my hair has been growing out all Winter I'm at my yearly debate of letting my hair keep growing or chopping it off. Usually it gets chopped but this year, I'm all about wearing headbands to keep it out of my face while I'm trying to work. I whipped up a few (seen above) in some new fabrics the other day and some will be heading to White Rabbit in Iowa City soon. 2. Uniball Vision Pens - These have long been my favorite pen but over the past couple weeks I've fallen head over heels in love with the colored inks. I want to write write write on anything I can with these. 3. Going to the Gym! We have decided that this is the year to get fit. I've been going an average of 3 times a week over the past few weeks and I'm already down almost 10 pounds and 1 pant size. We're upping it to 5 x a week this week and I have a feeling this time we'll stick with it. I actually look forward to a 30 minute workout on the elliptical now, so I think that's a good sign. 4. Garage/Estate Sales - Spring has only just begun and I've already had some amazing finds. Some of which I hope to share here and some I'm holding onto for an upcoming secret project (!!). 5. Heroes & Criminals Press - I bought one of Jessica's "Hellfire" prints this weekend at White Rabbit in Iowa City. I can't wait to get it framed and hung. (Sorry about the watermarked photo! It's dark out here which doesn't make for good photo taking.) Enjoy the rest of your evening! I'm going to go watch some Office reruns on TBS and work on some ATCs!

No comments: