07 May 2008

the smell of spring is in the air

Okay, so I got everything set up to take photos because I wanted to share some new things I've been working on, and I discovered that our digital camera is missing. I looked all throughout the house with no luck. I was just about to call Joe before I remembered that he took it with him this morning so after work he can go and take photos of his 1970 Dodge Challenger (a gift from his dad) that he's currently having restored. So I will be back soon with photos and more ramblings! If you have the chance or time, get out and enjoy the day! I can't believe how gorgeous it is outside right now. I've got the windows open and there's a nice breeze that is scented with the smell of blossoms from the crabapple tree near our house! p.s. That photo above is my little haul that I got a few weeks ago in Minneapolis at their annual Textile Center Garage Sale. Definitely an event to check out if you're in the area and a fabric lover, hoarder, whatever. Most of those pieces are 2 yards+ and I only paid $11 for all of it.

No comments: